Community Artist Stock Agency
With funding from The Newhouse School I flew to Liberia to start the first phase of the project with two Liberian artists, Leslie Lumeh and David Wolobah.
While there, I was able to train each participant on the importance of online marketing and how to keep their site up-to-date.
- Retired pilot project, sites still live
- In collaboration with UNC Asst. Professor Chad Stevens and former Media Storm's Pam Chen.
- Precursor to Together Liberia;
- Designed, developed and hosted custom Wordpress site
- Photographed their work
- View short video interview on the meaning of art by Leslie Lumeh.
- View the project parent site communityartiststockagency.org
- View artist site davidwolobah.com
- View artist site leslielumeh.com